Monday, December 22, 2008

Wing Review: Rock Bottom LJ

I felt like I was walking into a TGIFs or something when we hit this place Saturday night for some late night happy hour special. At first I thought I was on the set for a scene from Office Space. We had just come from the Nutcracker and I was ready for some beer and wings to wake me up! You could smell the wings when you entered the bar area.

The order came out quickly and they were hot. The portion was small though. They weren't as tangy as they smelled. They had way too much paprika for my liking. Paprika is a good supporting spice, but doesn't handle the leading role well for wings. They were dripping with sauce and the veggies were fresh and crisp. Bottom line, I would try something else next time instead of the wings.

No comments:

Followers

About Me